Detailed design of buildings and interiors (m-w-d)
We are looking for an architect for demanding implementation planning. We expect good knowledge of technical regulations and standards, pleasure in detail and sensitivity for the use of sustainable materials. The focus of your work will be on public buildings, including community centres and kindergartens.
D:4 is an interdisciplinary office with offices in Berlin and Hamburg and currently 17 employees.
Your place of work can be determined flexibly. Our office has been active for over 20 years in the areas of preservation of historical monuments and building in existing structures. In addition, we support our clients from the project idea to its implementation in context-related new buildings. In addition to the architectural services according to HOAI, we also work on expert opinions and studies, advise on subsidies and offer project management. We take great pleasure in complex tasks that demand unconventional solutions!
- comprehensive experience in service phase 5
- Use in the service phases 6-8 possible
- secure handling of Vektorworks
- Knowledge Orca/AVA
- Willingness to quickly familiarise yourself with new tasks
- independent, communicative and motivated
Our office offers
- innovative, historically interesting and very individual projects
- Permanent employment, flexible working time models with large home office shares, also part-time
- Support for personal development
- Supplement to BVG/HVV subscription
- adequate return
- a well-rehearsed, international team
- a good induction as well as individual support in case of questions and challenges
Applications with curriculum vitae as well as meaningful work samples (preferably own designs, gladly also small projects) please by E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.