Architect:in for design and implementation planning (LP 3-5) wanted!
To complement our team we are looking for an architect with experience in design and implementation planning.
D:4 is an interdisciplinary office with offices in Berlin and Hamburg as well as representatives in Tirana and Krems. Our total of 25 employees are trained in the fields of architecture, interior design, urban planning and monument preservation, as well as real estate management, art and culture, and social sciences. We attach great importance to an international team as well as a fair gender distribution and try to promote our employees and their respective strengths individually.
Our Berlin office has been active in the fields of historic preservation and building in existing structures for over 20 years. In addition, we currently supervise new buildings such as natural swimming pools, kindergartens and community centers, where interior design also plays an important role.
In addition to the architectural services according to HOAI, we also work on expert opinions and feasibility studies, advise on subsidies and offer project management.
We take great pleasure in complex tasks that require unconventional solutions and sensitive approaches, and are constantly interested in new ideas and models for sustainable building, living and working.
We are currently looking for experienced, new employees to complete our project teams for work phases 3 - 5.
Your profile includes
- University degree architecture
- Professional experience (min. 3 years) in the field of new construction and refurbishment and in work phases 3 - 5
- good knowledge of Vectorworks and Orca, experience with BIM an advantage
- confident handling of relevant, rules, standards and regulations in the field of construction
- independent, structured and reliable way of working
- friendly appearance
- Ability to work in a team
- A high degree of willingness to grasp the complexity of projects and to work on them independently
- Willingness to quickly familiarise yourself with new tasks
Our office offers
- a permanent position for an indefinite period
- Flexible working time models with home office portions and the possibility to work outside of Berlin
- Supplement to the BVG subscription
- Discounted Urban Sports Membership
- appropriate remuneration, based on the salary recommendation of the Employers' Association of German Architects and Engineers - ADAI
- Competence building through regular training
- a well-rehearsed, international team
- Support for personal development
- very individual and historically interesting projects
- A green workplace with an office garden for joint meetings or coffee breaks, as well as a large kitchen for shared use
Have we aroused your interest?
Please send us your application documents including references with your typical approach - gladly also from smaller projects - as well as questions about our office to
T +49 30 8599425-10
U + BUS Friedrich-Wilhelm-Platz